There are times in one's life when you wish somebody heard your cry. You wished everything was not so busy and confusing as it is. You wished someone would at least take a few moments to listen to your woes or troubles. Most of the time, there is none to hear you out.
It's the same way that the Voice of the LORD calls out to everyone of us at a point in our lives. His cry is that of a worried Father and Lover, who yearns to be heard by His wayward children and loved ones. Most of us get too busy and too noisy to hear Him out. He has simple words of life to share with us. But our schedules are too tight that we can't even spare Him thirty minutes of our time.
"O how I wish you heard Me, My Child. So that I would tell you of the wonderful plans I have for you. I have a lot of gifts and blessings ready to be poured on you. I have prepared a place for you in my family but you refuse to draw near. You have chosen to live in the streets of the world. How can a Royal live in the streets when the King is calling out to him or her to come home to His rest and peace. I wish you heard Me, Honey. So that I could tell you the reason you have been struggling for so long. I wish I could tell you that if you don't come back, it would be getting too dark out there in the world. You need my light and my protection to keep you alive and strong. Many of you have fallen by the sword of your own deeds."
"You have forsaken Me, your God and Father. How I wish you knew that the enemy is gradually stealing your heart and love from Me. Listen to me within you calling you to come and dine with me. Come and rest in Me. Abide in Me and you will have peace. For without Me, you can do nothing."
"I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me, you can do nothing. John 15:5 (NKJV)"
It's the same way that the Voice of the LORD calls out to everyone of us at a point in our lives. His cry is that of a worried Father and Lover, who yearns to be heard by His wayward children and loved ones. Most of us get too busy and too noisy to hear Him out. He has simple words of life to share with us. But our schedules are too tight that we can't even spare Him thirty minutes of our time.
"O how I wish you heard Me, My Child. So that I would tell you of the wonderful plans I have for you. I have a lot of gifts and blessings ready to be poured on you. I have prepared a place for you in my family but you refuse to draw near. You have chosen to live in the streets of the world. How can a Royal live in the streets when the King is calling out to him or her to come home to His rest and peace. I wish you heard Me, Honey. So that I could tell you the reason you have been struggling for so long. I wish I could tell you that if you don't come back, it would be getting too dark out there in the world. You need my light and my protection to keep you alive and strong. Many of you have fallen by the sword of your own deeds."
"You have forsaken Me, your God and Father. How I wish you knew that the enemy is gradually stealing your heart and love from Me. Listen to me within you calling you to come and dine with me. Come and rest in Me. Abide in Me and you will have peace. For without Me, you can do nothing."
"I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me, you can do nothing. John 15:5 (NKJV)"
It's so touching ... and well written thank you for sharing such a great piece
ReplyDeleteMay the LORD GOD be praised! Thank you for the moments you spent reading the note. May the Only Good God bless and increase you greatly! And please do pass by anytime to check my blog posts whenever you have a minute. I'll be updating it more frequently now. Thank you. Remain blessed.
ReplyDelete*Think blessed. Walk blessed. Talk blessed. Be full of life!*
ChosenRoyal Kwesi O. Fokuo.