Now, Brethren, the Spirit of GOD is calling out to many of us who are still in the outer court of the Holy Tabernacle of GOD. Christ Jesus Our Lord paved the Way for all of us to draw near the THRONE OF GRACE at all times through the Cross. "HE HAS MADE US KINGS AND PRIESTS TO HIS GOD AND FATHER, TO HIM BE GLORY AND DOMINION FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN. Rev. 1:6." We are priests before our God so we no longer need another man to stand in-between God and us. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between GOD and MAN. And He is calling each of us to draw near the Holy of Holies, and "EXPERIENCE GOD FOR OURSELVES." Don't only let your pastor tell you about God. Go to God yourself. He is calling out to everybody who has relied on your pastor to do all the prayers for you. He wants you to come and talk to Him yourself. "SEARCH A TIME IN YOUR DAY AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH CHRIST JESUS, OUR GREAT HIGHPRIEST. Talk to Him. HE IS NEVER BUSY OR OVER-BOOKED. He can listen and answer us all."
Jesus Christ, Our Lord is telling you what He told the Samaritan woman by the well. "... You worship what you do not know. ... But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit n Truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. GOD is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24."
I used to be an outer-court christian like many of u. I knew a bit abt God n went to church. I tried my best to hate sin n not engage in anything sinful. I tried to pray once a while, but I never really wanted to get too close to GOD. I loved being an outer-court guy. There, u are neutral - u can see the world clearly but see only a glimpse of the Holy Place. I didn't want to get too spiritual or too holy. I loved being a "Normal/Usual" christian who always depended on my pastor n leaders for help in prayers.
But the Father caught my attention with His love. He called me to come closer. I refused several times cos I loved the outer court lifestyle. I could enjoy a bit of the world and a bit of the church.
See, the world is going to get so dark that there will not be much light in the outer court. You need to come into the Holy Place n enter the place where the glory of the Lord is the light around u. Your salvation will foreve be shaky n on the rocks until u draw near n enter in.
Don't allow the world's light n fun to hold u back! Come n experience God for urselves. He doesn't need u to be "extra holy" to draw near. JUST COME. He will cleanse u and give u a cleaner robe. Forget ur past sins n mistakes, n draw near the LORD in prayer in ur room or anywhere u get. It's not that hard cos the Holy Spirit will guide ur footsteps. Just make the effort n be determined to come till u see the FACE OF THE LORD shining brightly!
No comments:
Post a Comment