PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS: HOW I WISH YOU HEARD ME

PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS: HOW I WISH YOU HEARD ME
Posted by ChosenRoyal Kwesi O. Fokuo at 2:32 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Flickr

About Me

My photo
ChosenRoyal Kwesi O. Fokuo
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
I am a Servant of the Most High God and His precious son Jesus Christ, my savior. The Precious Holy Spirit is my Senior Partner and I'm His vessel for His good works of life and peace in the world. I preach Christ Jesus who is the only way to the Father. I am an equipping minister for the establishing of the BODY OF CHRIST into the fullness of the stature and measure of Christ. I don't condemn no one because GOD accepts all who come to Him, so who am I to not do same. I am a Kingdom businessman who works in the Family Business of expanding the citizenry of the Kingdom of Heaven! But one more thing, I seek to lead many souls into an intimacy with Christ Jesus. Without this, ur salvation is not certain. God bless y'all!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • WILL YOU OBEY OR DISOBEY?
      • COME ON INTO THE HOLY OF HOLIES, ALL YE OUTER-COUR...
      • WELCOME PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS!
      • DON'T BE PARTAKERS WITH THEM!
      • THE TIMES ARE GETTING HARDER ...
      • PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS: HOW I WISH YOU HEARD ME
      • HOW I WISH YOU HEARD ME
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)

Followers

Events

Find Us On Facebook

Popular Posts

  • WILL YOU OBEY OR DISOBEY?
    Honey, GOD Our Father is speaking to your heart once again. He says: "If you listen to what I tell you and live the way I show you and...
  • DON'T BE PARTAKERS WITH THEM!
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, ...
  • HE WHO COMES FROM ABOVE IS ABOVE ALL!
    "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above ...
  • WELCOME TO JESUS!
    Hello Precious Heavenly Royals! Jesus, our Lord and savior, and our Father God wants me to welcome u to our family blog. You are the one w...
  • HOW I WISH YOU HEARD ME
    There are times in one's life when you wish somebody heard your cry. You wished everything was not so busy and confusing as it is. You ...
  • Hello My Dear One, I've been looking 4 u!
    Where have u been? God our Father is worried, and I am too. We wanna know how far your journey in this life toward eternity is going? Are y...
  • THE TIMES ARE GETTING HARDER ...
    Things haven't been that easy and rosy as supposed to be. The world seemingly is advancing in technology and new ways of living a bette...
  • COME ON INTO THE HOLY OF HOLIES, ALL YE OUTER-COURT CHRISTIANS!
    Now, Brethren, the Spirit of GOD is calling out to many of us who are still in the outer court of the Holy Tabernacle of GOD. Christ Jesus...
  • YOU JUST DUNNO WHAT U MISSING!
    Hello Precious Heavenly Royals! Hmmm... Our Father and God sent me with another wonderful royal mail delivery for you! It is for you the re...
  • WELCOME PRECIOUS HEAVENLY ROYALS!
    Hello Precious Heavenly Royals! Welcome to Our Blessed and Sanctified Blog! You will be blessed and you read and receive the WORDS OF T...

Business

Games

Fashion

Technology

Sports

Gallery

Gallery

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Social Share

Popular Posts

Recent comments

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.