Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WILL YOU OBEY OR DISOBEY?

Honey, GOD Our Father is speaking to your heart once again. He says: "If you listen to what I tell you and live the way I show you and do what pleases me, following directions and obeying orders as my servant David did, I'll stick with you no matter what. I'll build you a kingdom as solid as the one I built for David..." I Kings 11:38.(MSG Bible)

My dear, if only you will listen and obey the commands of the LORD, then shall streams flow for you in desert places. Isaiah 35:6. The Lord Our God never forces His Will on anyone. He has given man His free will to choose life or death. That is why people will go to hell because they have chosen to. They have chosen to stay away from God for eternity long. Oh how sad to see many precious souls burn in eternal fire in hell.... BUT my people will not listen. O my people...


"Today, I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the LORD your God, obeying Him, and committing yourself firmly to Him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the LORD, you will live long in the land..." Deuteronomy 30:20.(NLT)

How long will you stay disobedient? How long will you choose death over life? How long will you consider your evil ways and repent? The Spirit of the LORD is calling out to the many stubborn-hearted to change: "Who will listen? You know your ways, your thoughts and your actions, and you know that they are displeasing to the LORD. How would you feel if your children chose to do the very things you hate so much whiles you constantly warn them to stay clean? Tell Me. Which of you have so much patience like Me, your LORD? How long should I bear the stench of your iniquities? How much more bloodshed, lustful passions, adultery, idolatry and the likes would you entertain in your personal life?


Many are dying because they chose not to live. Many are sick because they chose weakness over Strength. Many more are becoming evil because they chose darkness over light. Why, My People? How many more sermons do you need to hear on Holiness and Righteous Living before you change? Will a man trouble GOD? But you trouble Me day and night with your abominations and wicked acts, and lustful desires! 


Oh, if only you will OBEY, I will show you My GOODNESS. If only you will step out of the lot and choose to OBEY, I will BLESS you beyond your wildest imaginations. I am seeking GOD-pleasers, not men-pleasers. How long will you fear men and dishonour Me, your GOD? 

Once again, My Holy Spirit is crying out: "If my people, which are called by My Name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, then will I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, and WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, and WILL HEAL THEIR LAND." 2 Chronicles 7:15.
WILL YOU OBEY OR DISOBEY, MY DEAR ONE? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!"
saith the LORD OF HOSTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment